Until this day most people still rely on traditional medicines or herbal remedies. Many elements are used for the production of modern medicine derived from plants in the vicinity. There are several herbal remedies that grow only on the area of habitats and can be found only in that area only. The so called “herbal” are plants or plant parts that has caused the quality of medicine, aromatic, or feels. Herbal plants and produce and contain a variety of elements that influence on body. The following 2 herbal medicinal plants made a comparison between the Ashwagandha vs. Tongkat Ali.
What is Ashwagadha?
Ashwagandha is medicinal plants of India are well known and widely used in the Ayurveda system of medicine or ancient India 5000 years of age where Ashwagandha is known as herbs for youthful and extend. The use of Ashwagandha has just become popular all over the world caused by the rapid development of Pharmacological Sciences. Ashwagandha is the very essence of Ayurvedic technique that is healthy by means of preventive and cured naturally. Ashwagandha has the effect to the entire human body, by way of maintaining a balance in the human body’s internal environment between substances and systems physiology. Biological active components in ashwagandha are alkaloids, saponins steroid, respectively, iron, and kolin. Ashwagandha also contains 18 different fatty acids and some polyphenols and phytosterols.
Here are some of the health benefits of Ashwagandha :
· Ashwagandha can help properly in people with acute and chronic stress. Ashwagandha works as a tonic and help your body adapt to stress, as well as strengthen the nervous system and adrenal while refreshing the body and the mind and improves the quality of sleep.
· Ashwagandha helps to increase the production of acetylcholine, a major transmitter of nerve signals. This in turn enhances cognitive ability including thinking, concentration and memory.
· The components of Ashwagandha can also be beneficial in preventing the growth of various types of cancers such as breast, colon, leukemia, lung, prostate, melanoma and sarcoma.
· High antioxidant on Ashwagandha help increase white blood cell production and improve the function of the immune system.
· Ashwagandha had the anti-stress and antidepressant properties are more effective than strong medicine used in the treatment of depression and anxiety.
Side Effects from Ashwagandha
Although serious side effects are almost non-existent, but there are some complaints were observed after a person consumes ashwagandha. Here are some of them:
· Increase the body temperature after one week of use
· Drowsiness can occur if Ashwagandha is not taken along with meals
· Stomach bloating after taking ashwagandha along with antasida
· Irritation in the digestive system
· The incidence of small lesions and inflammation
· Kidney disorders
· Diarrhea, Vomiting, and Nausea diseases
· Aggravate autoimmune disease. It’s for people who have an autoimmune disease should avoid ashwagandha for its ability to activate the immune system.
· Lowers blood sugar levels, especially in diabetics
What is Tongkat Ali?
Tongkat Ali or also known as Peg Earth is very famous as a virility male enhancer. Not only did the trick, it turns out that there is another side that has Tongkat Ali side effects. Tongkat Ali is a tree that comes from some Asian countries such as Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Tongkat Ali Eurycoma longifolia or is the local name for a medium-sized tree with slender stalks, which can reach a maximum height of about ten meters. This is the root of the trees of the rain forest, which has been used as a medicinal herb since ancient times. The name Tongkat Ali root i.e. nature comes a long and circular. Tree growth is very slow, it takes about 25 years to become an adult. The roots of Tongkat Ali claimed to have properties that can increase testosterone. This plant is now popular as longjack Asia, Viagra, and more. However, some side effects of Tongkat Ali has also been reported. Now, Tongkat Ali is widely used as a medicinal herb. This root is available in the form of dry, powder or extract. This root has been used in traditional medicine in many Asian countries, as aphrodisiac (aphrodisiac) that stimulate sexual desire.
Benefits Tongkat Ali
Some benefits of Tongkat Ali will be spelled out in the list below:
· Tongkat Ali increases the production of hormones HGH (Human Growth Hormone) which is beneficial for: hamper of aging (anti-aging), increase fertility (fertility), improve the quality of men’s sperm cells, Rejuvenates the body, slow down the process menopause and make bones and joints become strong, while increasing production of red blood cells and white cells.
· Based on research, such as an aphrodisiac herbs Tongkat Ali, physiologically able to launch a blood circulation on the central nervous system or blood circulation edge.
· Tongkat Ali fix Tyroxine glands release process, which will regulate the metabolic system of the human body so as to help produce energy.
· Tongkat Ali will increase production of Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP), which is beneficial to increase energy and stamina, without side effects such as restlessness or insomnia.
· Tongkat Ali can reduce the risk of heart disease-affected because Tongkat Ali is able to improve blood circulation which do not smoothly and improve cholesterol levels.
Side Effects from Tongkat Ali
Here are the side effects of Tongkat Ali plant:
· Sleep problems and fatigue-Tongkat Ali reportedly can cause sleep disorders namely, insomnia and fatigue.
· Some people have also become more nervous or impatient.
· Rapid heartbeat is sometimes side effects in Tongkat Ali. It is more likely to occur if taken in large doses.
· Tongkat Ali that increase testosterone, so it is not recommended for people with heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease, liver problems, prostate or breast cancer sufferers.
· Some people have also reported an increase in the temperature of the body far above normal.
· A number of testosterone can also cause the immune system is not functioning. This can lead to harmful effects in people who are healthy and more harmful effects in people with impaired imunodeficient. Tongkat Ali is also not allowed for men who are taking immunosuppressant drugs.
|- It is a herbal plant from India||- It is a herbal plant from Thailand and Malaysia|
|- It is often used as herbal medicine for several diseases||- It is often used as a sexual herbal alternative|
|- It comes with fruit shape alike||- It comes with rod shape|
Ashwagandha vs Tongkat Ali – Tongkat Ali piles can go in two ways: spices intended to gradually complement the benefits of other long-term supplementation, or acute acting nootropics are intended to provide short-term effects in combination with long-term benefits of Tongkat Ali. Combining with Ashwagandha, for example, is considered to provide an anti-anxiety component of stress reduction Tongkat Ali when both are equipped long-term.